Saturday, October 5, 2013

DIY Card Tutorial #2


I'm sure by now you all know that I love to craft and crochet. Well, a while ago, a friend of mine was moving away. So, I made her a card. I though that the card would make a great DIY tutorial for my blog!:) here is what my finished product looks like:
Materials 
❤️construction paper
❤️marker
❤️yarn and crochet hook
❤️sticker that can easily be taken off
❤️glue gun
❤️scissors

~Step 1: with the construction paper, fold it in half and unfold it. Then fold one side of the paper into the center of the paper
~Step 2: fold the other half over the the other part of the paper that was folded in the first step.
~Step 3: attach a easily removable sticker in the center of the parting the the two parts of the folded paper.
~Step 4: Crochet a heart from littlebirdiesecrets.com and glue gun it ontop of the sticker. 
~Step 5: Open the card and write a little sweet note.
~Step 6: close the card and enjoy!


And voila! You're all done. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and have a great day of crocheting and crafting! :) 

❤️Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment